Thursday, February 18, 2010

PHOTOSHOP DISASTER -Film festival edition

So, you know, I usually keep quiet about stuff I see that is kind of out of whack. However, I really couldn't this time. I don't have an issue with super skinny models, I could care less. I know they really are just hangers, objects for designers to display their wares on and have nothing to do with me. I love fashion, so I give it a free pass. HOWEVER –this. is. just. too much. Please make note of the model below. Click the picture to get a bigger image if you must. Now, look at her waist. Please do. It kind of looks like maybe a stripe of her bathing suit, but alas, no. HER WAIST AND SOME OF HER BACK have been photoshopped out. Now, ok, over zealous fashion mag retoucher, I will give him a pass BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE, THIS IS FOR A FILM FESTIVAL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? REALLY???????? who did this?? cos really, they either suck or have a really bad case of body dysmorphic disorder that they are projecting on this poor model that now looks like an alien.



Shame on you Miami International Film Festival, shame on you!

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Maybe you should submit this to: http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

:)

ShareThis