Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cool -Ginko Papers!

Every time I find a site I like, I right click to find more or less what they are using (namely, Flash or not). Today I came across a really cute site that does not use flash. It looks like an animated gif, but I'm not quite sure. I need to confer with a fellow conspirator about that. But still! and not just is it super cute, but the products -I'm a sucker for pretty. Anyway, I just needed to make a little note of it for myself.. The site is for ginkopapers. Their logo is super cute too..

4 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Aw I love pretty and paper too. You might enjoy this site http://www.hellolucky.com/wordpress

Su said...

OMG!!! I just freaked out at how awesome that is!! thank you, thank you!!

Garin said...

HI! I just saw your post about my site! I wanted to let you know that for the homepage we use Javascript for the animation. Also, a good friend of ours did the logo and web design. Check out his website too! It's http://www.turbopixel.com/
Best wishes to you and thank again for checking us out!!
Garin

Su said...

Wow! thanks Garin!

ShareThis