Monday, February 8, 2010

Disappointing...


The day sports fans have been waiting for has come and gone, along with it's advertising. I have to say, I was quite disappointed. No I did not watch the game. I don't "do" sports -unless it's the world cup. I am glad the saints won though. Anyway, all the ads are online, and I have -unfortunately- watched them. Nothing genuinely funny or fun, nothing groundbreaking, nothing provocative. Just a bunch of man children complaining that they had to grow up. Bitch bitch bitch, whine whine whine, take back your spine/pants -BULLSHIT. Seriously, are male advertising creatives that disgruntled at having to grow up or having to deal with women that they WASTED THE BEST PRIME TIME SPOT OF THE YEAR bitching about stupid shit instead of pushing the envelope? gah. If shit like this keeps happening, I'm going to have to take the route pepsi did this year and totally even forgo the commercials next year... sheeesshhh....

-the only one i liked was the dorito's one (pictured above) "keep your hands off my mamma, and keep your hands off my doritos".. THAT! was funny.

1 comment:

Some Chilean Woman said...

How funny! That's the only commercial I really liked too! This was my first time watching the Super Bowl, how foreign on me. I also liked the Dorito's dog one with the barking collar, made me laugh. But I am with you in that really the ads were pretty lame, not what I expected at all.

ShareThis