Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wah

Today

I got my Lumix and it's fabulous, but it's got so much stuff going on it's going to take me a bit. I do like that you can completely customize it. It also has a bunch of settings like, "baby, pinhole etc".

I also got my school schedule, and just found out I have a class that meets twice instead of once. Which, while not a change to my current schedule, I kind of expected to make a little more money by working a few more hours.. Man, I gotta finalize that loan, for real.

I'm also trying to see if I can pick up my 365 or something like it, and by something like it I mean something more "less committed" like maybe Pink Tuesdays.. who knows. But I do want to take more pictures, I loove this camera.

Were also going to be driving up to North Carolina for the 4th. Road Triiip!

No comments:

ShareThis