Monday, June 28, 2010

More Summer Fun!


Well, not so much fun, as keeping busy. I decided to make use of stuff I had laying around. And viola! jewelry! Note on the earrings, I am aware the leaves are different shades of green, I was thinking of making them match, but then one broke, I may just swap the dark green one for the blue green and make them match, but I dunno, I kind of like it mismatched.. Anyway, I feel mentally energized which is good for the coming quarter -unlike last quarter which was just the worst for me... I cant wait to see what happens...

2 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

You still selling on Etsy??? I want the necklace with the birds! So totally me!

Su said...

I dont have anything posted on etsy as of late, Mostly I'm taking it slow because of school, so I'm just keeping busy/making stuff for fun. But thank you!!

ShareThis