Monday, March 22, 2010

Projects

I am officially starting my "downtime" projects. I have a few. Anywho, these include:
Making my own Matryoshka doll. I ordered these online last week, and hope to get my hands on them towards Wednesday. I'm tres excited!



I was thinking of painting them as Latin or tropical looking women. But not in a cheesy way. Here's what they normally look like (in case you don't know).


I'm seriously excited about this project. I remember my grandmother had a Matryoshka when I was reaaally little and I loved it. I wonder what she did with it? My other project is screen printing myself a Led Zeppelin T-shirt. I already have the graphic, now I just need to go and print the transparency somewhere. Here's what I want:


It's not a lot, and I did mock up something with a little more "flair". But I think I should take baby steps for now. Especially since this would be my first time screen printing. And for my third and fourth projects, I'm starting my AFX tutorials again today, and hitting the gym starting tomorrow. Last week was my "taking a break week" now, I gotta moove.

:)

1 comment:

Nadia said...

I did the same last week!

And same, hit the gym today. Over the weekend, I started my bracelet-making and I'm trying to figure out how to fit the rest in.

Perhaps a screenprinting party is in order? :)

ShareThis